Pavlov College of Teacher Education was established in 2012. The college is located in Vedira village, Ramadugu Mandal, Karimnagar District in Telangana. Pavlov College of Teacher Education offers two year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) with specialization Mathematics, Biological Science, Physical Science and Social Sciences and the intake of 100 students. The college has all the necessary facilities like Library, Computer Lab, Psychology Lab, Playground etc.
With the Mission in view, PCTE has determined certain Aims and chalked out certain course of actions. These are :
- To make B.Ed. Course easily accessible to eligible students through this Institution.
- To involve the society in general to contribute to the fulfillment of the Aims of PCTE.
- To create a flow of employable teachers who will be motivated to fill up deficiency in the instructional ambiance in he district and elsewhere.
- To conduct survey work in the educational field and to provide for seminar/discussion forum on educational and other social aspects.
- To inculcate among the students of this institution a thirst for knowledge through their life.
- To make Pavlov College of Teacher Education as a campus, as an institution and as an organization, a center for acquisition and dissemination of knowledge, information, education and culture.